HP Envy dv7 No Audio When Connected to TV by HDMI Cable
My Hitachi Ultravision vs60810 LCD TV works fine with the HDMI cable from my XPS sending audio and video to the TV the problem is that the audio out (RCA) to my Receiver from the TV will not carry the audio from the TV to my Receiver. Hitachi says this is intentional to prevet copyright infringements in recording the programming but I hate having to use the 1/8 headphone jack to rca when the... If the laptop is hooked up to the HDMI 1 slot on the TV,look on your remote for the TV you should see an input button.Hit the button until you see the input on the TV says HDMI 1,if it is HDMI 2,change it until it says HDMI 2 on the screen.The screen will turn blue as you change the inputs and the input will be displayed across the top of screen.
hdmi cable laptop to tv no sound on tv ? Notebooks
I had a very similar problem and the solution is pretty simple. I am assuming you are using WIndows 7 in this explanation (the OS I am using) - but this may work similarly in WIndows 8.... 3/01/2011 · In reply to: No sound from laptop to TV with HDMI Depending on the computer, a lot of times times when you use HDMI, the audio doesn't work. You might try using a separate audio …
how can i get sound from laptop to tv using hdmi
2/12/2008 · Best Answer: The HDMI cable is supposed to carry sound as well video, but that is assuming it is plugged into an HDMI interface on both ends. If you have one of the HP laptops that has an HDMI connector, then you may not have the output enabled in your software settings. It … how to make well water safe to drink Solution 3: Update the Sound Driver. Your hdmi no sound problem can be caused by corrupt or missing driver issues. To fix the problem, you can try to update the sound driver.
How to switch audio from computer to TV (hdmi)? Super User
Have Sony Vaio laptop which I use HDMI cables to other Sony Bravia tv with no problem but when I try to hook up to Internet TV - I have no sound . I've made several attempt - swithcing HDMI set up from 1 … how to reduce swelling from fly bite 24/01/2009 · Best Answer: first go 2 control pannel > then go 2 sound> change the default device to hdmi What you should do is purchase a cable that goes from either the Headphone or line out port on your laptop, to the red and white ports on the TV. That is your audio =) go to control panel sound option it should show laptop speakers and
How long can it take?
HDMI Laptop to TV No Audio from TV Super User
- How to Enable HDMI Audio Using Your HP Pavilion Media
- Solved Cant connect laptop to my tv using HDMI cable
- Laptop to TV connection HDMI No Audio Fixed
- how do i get sound on my panasonic tv using hdmi from my
How To Get Sound Using Hdmi From Laptop To Tv
10/12/2009 · To get simulated 5.1 working just come out from the laptops sound output standard "green single wire" into the sound port next too the PC HD-15 port on the TV. Works perfectly for me anyway. Works perfectly for me anyway.
- Solution 3: Update the Sound Driver. Your hdmi no sound problem can be caused by corrupt or missing driver issues. To fix the problem, you can try to update the sound driver.
- 2/12/2008 · Best Answer: The HDMI cable is supposed to carry sound as well video, but that is assuming it is plugged into an HDMI interface on both ends. If you have one of the HP laptops that has an HDMI connector, then you may not have the output enabled in your software settings. It …
- 11/06/2008 · hi all, can anyone please help me setting up dell laptop with hdmi cable out to sony bravia 46xl3100 lcd tv have no sound coming out of tv set.
- Answer . ThinkPad does not have HDMI port, thus you would have to use DisplayPort to connect to your TV. You can try the methods below: Get a DisplayPort-to-HDMI cable with a DisplayPort connector at one end for your laptop, and an HDMI connector at the other end for your TV, OR